Tuesday, August 16, 2005

zealous...

After a long respite.. back to this page. I had almost forgot my username.. for a change I could key-in my password without a retry...Thanks to "no-work" at my karmabhoomi..felt like rekindling the moments of passed-by days..(cudnt get a better topic :D)

after a month-long dwindling nature in my professional status..days during which I was totally torn apart in my thoughts. Worst part of it all was I could not stick to 1 choice by the virtue of my own technical/logical/financial reasoning.. may be I wasnt equipped enough to take on that phase..truly was in a t0tal state of thirst to joy,happiness (think of all the synonyms :)...) finally cud find a true entertainer in the name of thirst...ironically it spelt Trishna- thirst to ???????

Accidentally.. stumbled over a movie named "Nuvvasthanante Nenn..", primarily bcoz it was a maiden directorial venture by prabhudeva..and above all it *ed Trish(n)a...phew.. it was real fun watching the movie .. although my level of telugu literacy was very meagre..hang-on I have started to improve my telugu vocab .. but the worst part is I got to do it inclusively (any exclusive use has already invited fire within my close-in) by the virtue of watching telugu movies,soaps :( ...but i cud really FEEL the movie.. totally taken away from the sheer acting(facial impressions) skills of this not-so gorgeous mallu lady, I rekindled my thoughts of watching all her movies.. first on the list was, best of all her movies "Varsham", which paved her path to stardom. Driven away in the craze of this lady, I bought a DVD itself :D.. and take my words.. its really worth it...

She is truly on song with her real-life fiance in this movie.. eee varsham sakshigaaa.. juss cant stop murmuring the few good lyrical songs in the movie..truly an enterataining movie which I have in my DVD closet.. worth a collection.. hope to watch most of her movies which excels in her acting skills. Riding to my office.. had a look at her new movie.. ATHADU..hope I havnt spelt it wrong..worst part, its lead male actor is the person I totally hate to look at :-( ..

As my brother sarcastically shouts "31st day - Now showing".... show continuess.... trisha(thirst) in me to watch trisha act heightens show after show.. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Anil said...

First of all Welcome back Trisha ke panka...:p

Trisha-Thirst, it seems u borrowed the meaning :p

ATHADU I heard it as a good one...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

but maheshbabu sucks..

:)) trisha means thirst.. y will i borrow.. its the universal truth..

is duniya.. har koi kisika panka hai.. ;)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

No comments about trisha..as even I like her...and I don't want to be at the brink of another "war" ;-)...

Hmm...regarding your choices...I feel...you definitely learnt from it and for the next time you'll be well equipped. :)

All the best for your future assignments buddy.

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home