Friday, September 30, 2005

finally..

this fornight has been a roller-coaster ride for me. Right from my travel agent saying "NO" to m working here at Eindhoven, Nederlands. Finally.. here I am in Europe. My long-lasting dream to visit europe, when I saw the deserts of California. Till now, its been a really adventuorous trip, coupled with the fact that I commute by train everyday to my office.

woow.. aint it kewl to commute by train in europe. Trains keeping up time, as if it were to be a clock on its own :-). But, my air-trip to Amsterdam, wasnt a pleasant one. When I used to see SwissAir flights cruising across in International airport hangars, I used to think, am i lucky enough to board that !!. But my experience on SwissAir was amicably pathetic. Leg room space is so nominal, to a person like me , who is more than 6 foot tall, feels like blasting off the infront seat and making room. Thankfully, the seat besides me was empty and I cud stretch myself peacefully. Stopover at Zurich was a small but pleasant one. Mann aint I love ogling at swiss gals ;) .. jusst kidding

Amsty airport looks nice, but cudnt find time to roam around in the airport terminal. Most interesting stuff at amsty airport was the Central Railway station. Its so near to the Airport, its almost within the Airport. Yep it is, but away from the runway :D. And another thing to notice, you could see multi-level train stations here at amsty. bouy isnt it exciting to watch. Have seen multi-level flyovers(road) at SFO(many places for that matter), but multi-level railway tracks, first glimpse.

Den Bosch, where I stay is cool,calm dutch city. But I work at Eindhoven, place where you can see PHILIPS office everywhere. Ironically, havnt catch hold of a single indian yet, here. Heard that there are a few Indian restau here. Hope I can visit them this weekend. And, catch hold of some desi kudi :)

adios and amigos..

1 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

It's really great to hear about "adventurous" trip from you paks. Try and visit as many countries in Europer as possible. Its truely picturusque esp Italy,France and Germany.

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home