Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dual Personality.. nayyy

Pakku: *bang on the shoulder* Good Morning buddy!
Prakash: Very Good Morning. I am sorry, but I don’t know you!

Pakku: Hello.. I am you
Prakash: whatever.. but I am Prakash, I cant be you…

Pakku.. forget it buddy.. it is already 11 am, lets talk to my phunty!!!
Prakash : No..I want to revalidate my deliverable…

Pakku: What… why the heck is testing team for?
Prakash: Code should always be bug-free…

Pakku: Give me a break…
Prakash: Excuse me…talking to an unkown girl is termed flirting..

Pakku: *wild laughter* talking to unknown people is socializing…
Prakash: May be.. but why only phunty..

Pakku: heeeeeeee
Prakash: You blabber so much.. get lost let me work now…

* After lunch *


Prakash: *On phone with team in KL* blah blah blah
Pakku: dude.. its already 3.. chalo lets go and play fooseball for an hour..

Prakash: Duffer.. iddiottt why did you come back again…
Pakku: when did I leave you? huahahahahah

Prakash: Ok.. lets go after 30 mins and cum back in 10 mins
Pakku: Bingooo!!!! lets go after 10 mins and play for 30 mins..

Prakash: !(@%%#*&@#^#@()*@#&()*#@&)

*After Office.. *

Pakku: you did not speak properly to phunty today…
Prakash: I hope my manager does not call me at night for any production issue..

Pakku: dude…uggghhh ur such a ….. forget it…

*Inside a busy buzzing shopping mall*

Prakash: Wowww…
Pakku: what…

Prakash: Xmas decorations are too good in this mall..
Pakku: &^)&^&^@&@(&*@#)*(@

Pakku: uuummmmm!!!
Prakash: Finally…you agree with me….

Pakku: Excuse me.. *naughty voice* Did you see her ?
Prakash: Whom?

Pakku: *frowning* damsel shopping in front of us..
Prakash: ohh..cute smile haaann..nice

Pakku: *phatt on the head* abbe saale.. dhakkann…uskii aagee peechae dekh.. uskii kamarr dekh…
Prakash: argghhh..

Pakku: chal… her boyfriend is nowhere to be seen.. lets converse with her..
Prakash: I need to buy groceries for home.. byeee
to be continued......

2 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

Aage peeche...thu l**fer idee aytho nindu..

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger Anil said...

now i see howz "Pakku" is makin u burn calories [;)]!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home