Tuesday, October 31, 2006

midnight rant

Late in the night, around 1 am, virtually visualising the fighting thoughts in my mind winning over my sweet sleep. Wonder why always damn mental thoughts win over the angelic sleep. To counter it, thought of scribbling something over here, which I have missed for the past few days

Goneby weekend marked my successfull 26th 'special' day after GOD felt I should be in this divine place. Well, it was a quite a funday, thanks to my dear friends around and few across the sea(s). Not always you get to read/hear good things about your self, making you feel special to those people and for yourself.

And as I had thought off, spent time in the vicinity of the soothing waters. Aint I love being myself with water around!!! Unfortunately, Singapore deosnt boast of the beaches like I used to enjoy in US, anyways got to be content with watever at my disposal.

Felt very ecstatic reminscing the wonderful moments throughout the year, lessons learnt, mysteries uncovered, loads of success, challenges ahead(BIG one indeed) above all when I look back I feel happy for what has passed by. Touchwood!! And when I am content, thats when I try to embrace the waters.



Tons of wishes, (forgotten) long mails, specially made card from P3A (guys please dont exhaust your innovative ideas :D), specially sent roses, wishes from the restaurant people during dinner retreat *thanks to restaurant juntaa, loud Birthday song was so infectious triggered off to atleast 5 other tables in the restaurant wonder if 'all' bday boys/gals were dining in the same place*, above all my rendezvous with the waters was just a blesssing in disguise.

While I reread most of the ecards *aint I love being loved*, this particuar SMS put me in state of confusion for quite a while. It reads

Guzar jaayenge bin unke bhi acche vo pal
jinhe hum intezaar aur vo waqt kehte hain
kya pata kyun bhool gaye voh dosti
jisse hum rishta aur voh ek lafzz kehte hain

Seriously wonder if this was those typical SMS forwards I used to receive while I was in India or if it really meant something.... Still googling but for now I can only utter Suabhaan Allah :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

Woooo!! Good that you enjoyed your B'day...I missed your treat badly paks :D... well..good to accumualte the treats...when will you be back..?

Suban Allah :-? :D

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 4:52:00 AM  
Blogger Anil said...

Yet another b'day tr8 missed!! counter is incremented...!! [:D]

"specially sent roses" were they RED or YELLOW?? [;)]

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:10:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@pramod: when will I be back in India.. I should ask fate for now :-(

@anil: well.. roses matter, not the color dude ;-)

Monday, November 06, 2006 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home