Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali and a very prosperous New Year to all of you J

On a sultry weekend evening, forced my gang to join me for DON, courtesy of which at the end of the show, they literally threatened me at point-blank to either refund their ticket fare or let they call me DON ‘sarcastically’ hereafter. Considering the huge amount, I agreed for the latter. May be DON would be a dud, but I still love SRK…muaaahhhhhhh.

No I am not writing anything about the movie. Ok guys, keep enjoying your long weekend and don’t I envy you all :-)

Cheerios..
'Donned' pakku

2 Comments:

Blogger Prashanth said...

Actually the movie wasn't that bad. Shah Rukh's done the max justice that he could for the role..though not a patch on the original :-)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

hmm.. I seriously liked SRK (away from glossy K3G kinds), but still Farhan missed that cutting edge for a movie with such expectations from global crowd :-(

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 4:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home