Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hum jeeyengee saatho janam

In childhood days, whenever I was involved in a mischeiveous act, the sufferer would in a typical kids lingo lambast "be reborn as a chameleon" or whichever stuff they hated. Then I never used to think of all those. But now, sometimes I wonder what I would be if at all I am born-again. I am loving this life of myn, but still that "?" about what next after this lingers in my mind.

Having brought up in a religious way, which I am really proud of, I firmly believe that life takes birth again, once it loses its physical state may be in one form or the other. So today I gave shape to my characters in the next six reincarnation assuming this is my first.

1) As a daily-wage worker : Hmm I know in software field too we work on a hourly/daily basis. Still, I want to feel the sole purpose to work 10 hrs to get a daily wage of 50-70Rs at the end of the day and go back home while your family is waiting for that money to quench their hunger. In many HR Interviews, they question "What do you aspire to be 5 years down the lane"?, but here, an individual thinks about probability of having his dinner. I thought of this becoz most of the times, mommy dear chides me that I dont show value for money :-(

2) Crown Prince: Contrary to first one, I should be born in an imperial royal family. And I should be the only kid to succeed the crown. Exterior view of those collosal palace walls has always invited a "?" mark in my minds about the happenings within.

3) Celebrity: Leading most of your life as a celebrity status is an exciting feel. I dont want to be born as a celebrity, but it should be as a result of my deeds. I want to feel those moments when people shout your name, go crazy on seeing you. Aint it an enthralling experience!!!

4) As an elephant: Live life KingSize !!! I always love watching elephants esp those kutty kutty ones. The charming, elegant, affable, majestic walk of theirs has always made me pause for long hours. I love them also because they are pure vegetarians and the most harmless. And I loovveee cane-juice. I should be born as pappu in the wild western ghats :-)

5) As a gal: This will be my utmost wish. Hope its fulfilled assuming I have not been one already. Well, I would not know either. I should be the only girl-kid to those middle-class indian parents. The society should be those typical late Indian 80's, where life for a woman is just opening up. She should have above average looks, smart, enthusaistic female who learns to laugh, cry in the journey of life. As a kid, always participated in boys vs. girl competition, primarily becoz of the most commanding gal I have met so far, Preethi Prithviraj. Deadly PP we used to call!!! Even though as a guy I hated her for phoolan devi kind antics, many a times I would try to follow her for certain things. And now as a grown-up, having seen so many females around, I would want to be one. Yeah, I write posts on shady sides of female, but still I want to unravel the mystery of being a female.

6) I shall let GOD decide. Look how considerate I am :-)

7) No choice. Its decided as yours truly :-)

And yeah, the response for my previous post is negative. I could not meet her. She called early morning to convey that she was too tired for a rendezvous. She had just come down from a tiring KL trip from the Ind-Aus cricket match. I wasnt shocked either but did like her style to let me know way ahead so that I could go on with something else.And, I happily spent my day at home with my senorita. To make moments more exciting prepared onion pakodas and those greeen chillies are for her. Yep, you deserve it!! One tight slap :D


3 Comments:

Blogger Harsha said...

now now...eer tension malpodchi.....it'll happen soon and we want full detailed info after that ;)
And you always have dependable senorita no? Get her on ur lap and she'll get you working :P:P :D

I see you want to see all the extremities of life, from crown prince to a daily wage worker, from girl to boy, and from human to animal. Nice post :)

Monday, September 18, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Anil said...

paks... dont put it under covers!! tell us the "real" story and not "reel"!! [:p]

surely u wud be a girlie [;-)]

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@Harsha: tensiosn daala iddi maarairaee

Senorita is always on my lap :D Thats y I got her

@Anil: le ide aaithu.. NO I am not going to utter silllyy laalys words "Nanna nambi please nanna nambi"

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 12:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home