Monday, August 14, 2006

Mayaa says 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna'

Sitting alongside shores of the sea and gazing at the jumbo airliners landing on the lengthy strip of finely cemented track is an experience on its own. Moments I would be contemplating on the vastness of the waters until the airliners buzz with their audacious tenacity making me drool over humans intelligence. Well, thats how I spent my friday late night hours. While most of my colleagues preferred to hit the dance floor, I was more keen to enjoy myself sitting alongside the beach.
Well, weekend hours was a regular stuff but for KANK. I do not intend to write any of my viewpoints on the movie. But, surely would suggest juntaa to go watch the movie. I am just all praises for the crew of KANK. Although, its not a PERFECT movie, nevertheless it falls under the 'Must Watch' category. It rakes up certain things which I never thought off before. Like, Can't two people who know each other very well and share a bonding of friendship be good life partners? For me it was never a "?", it was always in the affiirmative but not any more. Its not the magical influence of the movie, but another spectrum of thinking which I had never gone through.
Now if you are an individual who 'discuss'es over person-person bonding aka relationship, my suggestion would be come out of the movie hall without any qualms about the questions being thrown up, else you would spend hours therein fighting over those thoughts in your teenie-weenie mind. And finally end up, arguing with your dear friends on those thoughts :-)
arre haan.. merii mayaa hai na, woh bolthi hai ki 'Kabhi Alvida Naa kehna', so from now on I shall not utter 'alvida', when I am seeing off my friends and dear ones.
Also, Mayaa likes blue so I have just added some more blue to the 'so-called' monday morning blues, courtesy my attire :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

" audacious tenacity making me drool over humans intelligence" ... I think its too much if human interference with nature....!

Enjoi your time beside the water paks!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 3:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"another spectrum of thinking which I had never gone through"

Enlighten us!

Friday, August 18, 2006 1:31:00 AM  
Blogger Anil said...

[Quote]
Like, Can't two people who know each other very well and share a bonding of friendship be good life partners? For me it was never a "?", it was always in the affiirmative but not any more.
[Quote]

when there was no "?" wat stopped u? y is that affirmation not any more paks??

beLakannu chelli!!

Friday, August 18, 2006 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Mayaa?? The girl on whom u had a small crush?? ;)?

Me seeing that movie soon... and I hate being so much out of action.. everyone has been writing about this movie and I havent even seen it yet!! :)

Monday, August 21, 2006 5:19:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@pramod: after all humans are humans, brains in the universe u see ;)

@anon: I sumhow have a gut feeling that I know who you are :-). Shall enlighten you on msngr if my guess is right !!

@anil: onnummme puruliye mama...affirmations is not any more bcoz things cud not always be as sweet as I thought, there r chances of the ugly side showing up.

@SG: Mayaa is virtual.. and regarding the latest crush, not much forwards then on..after all crushes are crushes :-)

Some of my friends felt it was a KAlaNK on the meaning of marriage. Would love to hear your interpretation of KANK :-)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home