Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mayaaa

Last weekend, in KL, I had my first rendezvous with discotheques. I am still not able to digest that I really did enter a place where there is more carcinogenic air compared to oxygen. Anyways, I did enjoy it, although happily sitting in a couch and pegging my colleagues to dance more vibrantly, while happily sipped my drink.

Well, I did not have the courage to hit the dance floor. But, truly enjoyed the people who were dancing to the tune. And the tunes played there were truly in sync with disco genre. Now, KL being a truly asian culture, it had a mix of bhangra too. That is when you feel your adrenaline oozing out. Well, I am a desi after all.

While, my friends sweated it out on dance floor, my eyes fell over two young girls who were dancing like professional-disco-going-class of people. They had the rhythm, quality, genuineness, elegance, charisma to rock the dance floor. While they danced to glory, they made sure that guys did not mingle with them. well.. guys will be guys. Dont we take pride of it !!!They were single on dance floor, but not ready to mingle. May be because, they did not feel others were not as good as themselves.

They danced hard, rested, had a drink and again back to the floor. They were really cute and mature kinds. Wait... hang on, saccchi mein I was not ogling at them. I was just analysing them :D. While, I enjoied their rhytmic dance, punctuated by pegging my baawyzz, I started thinking of maayaa. Finally, I have decided to name the gal of my imagination. No.. its been a long time I watched Dil to pagal hai. Maayaa...a simple gal with an eloquent smile, innoscence of a kid, attitude of being a DAMSEL......

finally.. weekend is at thedoorstep and i am inherently smiling. Well.. the last few days I have been watching Fanaa so many times just for the shayaarii.. while i try to recite it, I am totally missing the rhythm... but for this two...

paani se pyaas na bhuji tho mehkaani par chalaa..
sochhha ki tumhari shikayat karoo khudaa se...
wohh bhi tumhaaraa aashiq niklaaa.


phool hoon gulab kaa, chameli kaa mat samjhnaa
aaishiq hu aapka, apni saheli kaa mat samjhnaaa

mayaaaa .. are you listening ?

Have a nice weekend guyss....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes...!! main yahaan!! main yahaan...!! tu kahaan tu kahaan...!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

its 'maayaa' not maya.. just miss buddy !!! hahahahahah

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 5:29:00 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Now I know who this Mayaa is... :)
Now how come this Mayaa likes blue?;)

Monday, August 21, 2006 5:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home