Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cometh the Hour, Cometh THE WALL


Weekend was not much to brag-off, but for the oo-maa-hee. Bored of the pathetic 2 days I had, the crazy mind in me, planned for a sunday late-night show of Krissh. Yeah, it was my second innings! While, juntaa around were eagerly envisioning the SuperHero in Hrithik, I punctuated their ohh-waah-woww-haaa with my critical acclaims. Thats the fun of watching the much-hyped movie twice, you can just tear it apart into pieces. Above all, if you have a so-called glam-doll called Priyanka, its an icing on the cake for the comments.

As I watched Germany go one step forward towards their WC glory, totally wept with the Becks and Socceros :-(. Brazil, you need a relook. The Samba did not work Ronaldhino. Kudos to Zizou and his team. He is the MAN, watch OUT guys!! Now that, the World Cup has transformed into Euro Cup, I hope Germany wins the WC, just for the hard-working, never-say-die person in Klinsmann.

After long sleepy boring weekend, amidst all the work on monday morning, the most enthrallling moment was when I read "Rahul Dravid steers India to Test Series victory" on rediff. Ghosshh!! I could just feel the kid in me jumping out and cheering Rahul... Rahul... Rahul. Felt like flying down to Windies and congratulating our bawysss.. Well Done!!. And this space, surely deserves a place for you. No need to give the statistical details, as any crick freak would know, what abroad test series victory is all about for Indian Cricket!!

The Man of the moment, none other than our Bangalore boy, Rahul Sharad Dravid. Take a bow juntaa!! Keep going dude. You truly make us proud. The Wall never crumbles, it just gets stronger and stronger. For all those cheap people who tested his patience/perseverance, when he visited the so-called biggest cricket ground in India, hope you guys now realise the GENIUS in him.
Eternally blessed is the Indian Cricket, for being blessed with a Gentleman like YOU. Keep Rocking!!


5 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

When ever He is "glorified", I go back to my engg days. Remember how few ppl would crib and rant when I used to say Rahul is my child hoood hero!!? :D

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

:-). The sarcastically named "THE WALL", used to dribble the ball to short gully, comes down the track for 2 steps and used to go back. Remember!!!

Greatness comes in consistency of what the individual des the best(not the above though :p)

Childhood hero? I hope u wud want to rephrase it. Dont you?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

No Sir!!! Naavu yavaglu consistent about whom we idolize unlike few people who keep "chanchala" manassu! Acceptability is the best trait in human being ante! Care to accept ?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Rahul Dravid.. :)
Well.. I always joked on him, commented his looks a lot.. I somehow never liked him much, but seeing his consistency, I should say he is good..:)

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@pramod : more when we talk live :-)

@SG: he is just good.. thats a very meagre compliment :-).

Saturday, July 08, 2006 1:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home