Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend

After a long tiring working week, you feel elated to walk to the MRT/Interchange to catch the bus to your home. Thats what I did too. Yeah, as I used to crib about my GHAR, when I was in nederlands, its not the case in Singapore. I can say it as my HOME. On the friday evening, banged my room with all the enthu in this world. The enthu had quadrupled as I had my first pay-check :-).

But the Rain-GODs were so harsh on me. They poured so much onto the SG streets that I couldnt even get out of my living room. And ended up watching all the damn movies being aired on SUN TV. And yeah, painfully watched those SOAP serials on the STARs, SONY and whicever channel. Yeah, thats the only way I feel I am in bangalore, when I watch these channels. Although, the crispychat eatables are missing on the table though :(

Glued to the net, was trying to finish of the weekend by atleast chatting to closein friends. After a long hiatus, had a long chat with Teddy. And Teddy, nice matrimonial strategy ;). That too done and suspecting a glooomy end to the weekend, started surfing all the damn channels. Thats when I heard the new message alert from the Msngr.

Yoo.. one of my those chat window, you wished to see always open on your Desktop.. Thats when you really feel the thirst for staying back on your sofa and keep typing all the words in this world and still feel you havent spoken much. You dont even care for Trisha dancing the peppy numbers or Aish kajrafying at IIFA. You get to hear words like "kya baat hai yaar!!!" from your roomie, when he comes across a loud spurt of laughter from nowhere.

Incredible moments of fun, laughter, shopping, wonderful times of teasing, fights, teasing each other, sadness, distress which seems trivial compared to my career efforts (Whatever so far). But those moments, when collated really means much more than whatever has happened so far to me. Yoo.. we may have had our ultimate share of misunderstandings and sometimes going to the extremes of separation, but it has been duly covered up in the only quest to have that eternal friendship going on in the future without compromise.

Juntaa may see it in any way, but I feel very ecstatic and proud to be associated with a relationship which made me feel relaxed, even in times of distress and agony. Association which is incomparable. Sincere Innoscent Trust. Hope its the same on the other end. Amen !!

Just when you think that everything is going great and you are in your own world of joy and happiness, you hear a mobile beeping loud and clear. You try to avoid it by increasing your typing speed, but then you have to give up. It was my mobiles alarm....WAKE UP!!!! ITs 6. Again back to this world of presentations, Meetings, Design, Code.....

Life continues with most of the hours running behind those for which you yearn and in the process its always punctuated with these cute lovely moments which are Forever and Ever. An Eternal Bliss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anil said...

after a long time somethingz changed in this page... [:D]!!

good things are back to track again...!! enzoi...!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:55:00 AM  
Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

I completely Agree with teddy [:D]

Monday, June 19, 2006 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home