Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ripples of passionate love..

The goneby week had its own ingredients of getting etched into my brain cells. Started off as just another week and ended up with a pinch of success and an urge to do more. Getting an oppurtunity to play with the customers production environment has its own thrill. Getting to setup such a time critical production environment is too good an experience. Worth a mention in this place.

After a tiring yet an interesting week, just wanted to chill the weekend. But, still was looking out for that true entertainer which could act as a catalyst reenergising myself for the coming week. While saturday, went off with a tussle-chat with my friend, on how aamir khan would have avoided Fanaa. Well, it was truly interesting chat conversation. Add to that, I being a person who never publicises aamir with a lady who just goes fida over him. Finally, had to relent though :(

Clippings of
Alaipayuthey, had me go crazy for my all-time favourite movie was being aired on TV. The crazy fanatic I am for a Mani-Rahman combi, was eagerly waiting for it, as I had watched the Hindi version and not the original. So finished all the weekend stuff like groceries shopping, cooking and was all set for the show time. True to its glory, it was truly an entertainer of the highest level. Even after 6-7 years of its creation, it has the charisma of sending ripples through your heart. Well the magic of Mani-Rahman is always eternal.

Amidst watching the passionate movie it is, my brain cells were compounded with some weird thoughts:

- Why are gals so protective about their guy, and when it is the same on guys front, grils cribb for their space. Aint it unfair ?

- Can a gal get so passionate as Sakthi, the intelligent brainy Doc getting in love with a porukii
yet-smart guy like Karthik. Well, I would really love to be in his shoes, provided the socks are clean ... yikes bad joke :-)

- Are all married life journey as sweet and creamy as it has been portrayed?

- Is true love so easy to find ? Aftermath of the movie, was thinking of going back to my place, and attending lots of marriage functions.. kya pata Suhaani yaa Sakthi wahin kahinn ho..No no, I am not so desperate. I can wait for a few more years :-)

One more concept of Mani to portray a Doc-SE relationship was too cute. The whole concept to portray that the passion for love can just touch any individual, be it educated smart or good-for-nothing people is mind-blowing.

Before I go drroling over the movie, let me come back to my world. Amidst the work, got to watch Superman Returns. Yeah it was a IMAX experience. But, never did I feel, I was watching an IMAX movie. The San Diego IMAX experience still lingers and truly so. Now, may be the movie was not worth an IMAX experience. Above that, the movie is not at par with the expectations. I could rather got to KRIISSH for a third showing. The movie could be avoided if you are not a avid fan of Superman.

Few more weekend hours to go with lots of movies lined up. I cannot go and play cricket as the weather is very gloomy, the remaining hours could well be a true theatre experience at home.

enjoii maadii King-Size ...juntaa please cheer for zizou and federer :-)

adios and cheerios...


4 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

"Ripples Of Passion". Now I understand how much you "miss" the land of kamasutra :D. Don't call me a pervert now!

Sunday, July 09, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Well, Alaipayuthey is one of my faves too.. I was just discussing this morning about its beauty.
I didnt like the movie when I saw it first, coz that kind of love is not what I believe in. But when I saw it again, I liked the protrayal of marriage in the movie, and got scared that marriage would be like that in a few days.. :)
But then, its a realistic movie where he shows that love is not all enough, you need money too. Reality strikes hard when there is no money to buy groceries and pay bills. And its not only love that makes a marriage.
Lots and lots of understanding is more important too... Isnt it?

Well.. guys and girls - both need their space, if there is no enough space in a wedding, its bound to backfire.

And thanks for the review on Superman Returns, I wont make the mistake of watching it in IMAX.

And yes, the cheering for Zizou has already started, but I also want the Italians to win the game.. Wanna see how the French men will break the Italian defence!!

Sunday, July 09, 2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Anil said...

Changed the PAGE THEME...!! better than the last one...!!

Ur truely going places... IBM n Customer Prod Envi...!!

Alaipayuthey...!! nice portray of Luv n Marriage...!! very true, Luv is not the only entity to sustain M...!! there are other factors as well..!! albiet Love plays the major role!!

never know paks... u may find ur Suhani in SINGI itself [;)]

Monday, July 10, 2006 2:43:00 AM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@pramod: "Sadashivanige ade gnana"
anthare allvaa haage aaithu

@SG: Now I cannot deny the words of an experienced :-). Yeah lots more goes into defining a happy married life, but I feel its love augmented my mutual trust which acts as an unbreakable glue between the 2. :-)

Italy Won :-(. ungraceful exit for Zizou :-((

@Anil: Suhani ella bedappa, I am not ready to live in a chotte-potthe home for a girl. After all, it is just a movie.

BTB, I am working so much(??) to lead a happy life in future, not to spend sleepless nights clearing the rainwater from my room :D

Monday, July 10, 2006 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home