Monday, July 31, 2006

me and myself

The mechanical routine stuff going through my life for the last few days, made me feel kind of retarded over the weekend. I spent the whole of Saturday, drooling over what was wrong. Actually, could not figure out why the enthu had dipped down to an extent known to my self.

Well, it was just those odd day when you feel cranked in this mechanical world and you realize the best thing todo is come out of it by your own deeds. If it were to be in Bangalore, I would kick straight into any of the temple I frequent or have a power-rendezvous with my pals at our adda. Neither of them is readily available in Singapore. The best thing out of Bangalore is to visit a beach alone and try to refresh in the process.

Frankly speaking, I had never seen a beach till I grew up to my 23rd year, although I take pride in being a person from the coastal district of Mangalore. The first time I felt the serene nature of the blue-water was that of Miss.Pacific. Buoy, wasn’t I thrilled to just try to find the other side of the lady. I was so carried away that I sat there for almost 3 hours alone staring away to glory at the sedate waters, although the San Diego beach wasn’t clean and it was very populated over the weekend. Well, who cares for the external entities, while you’re immersed in your self.

From then on, I developed this craze of visiting beaches when in need of a revitaliser. Somehow I feel it works wonders to my spirits. Yesterday too, although I could not find a good beach kind of place (well its just 2 odd months in SG), but I could atleast sit beside the waters near the backwaters of the sea. The sight of serenely dwindling waters in their own axis, talking with their neighboring waves, dancing to the tunes of wind, laughing hard and spilling it out. Well, certain things are better felt than expressed.

While I sat enjoying being alone over the banks, the couple roaming around wanted to be clicked. The only single soul had to forcefully do a “say-cheese” to make the pair smile. Hopefully, the snaps come good, or else I would feel guilty of my negative energy propogating to the snap.

The lone moments spent relinquishing the good times spent with family, dear friends, people whom I haven’t met-but still grin when I think of them, embarrassing moments at work which makes me laugh at myself , moments of glory in my career so far, crushes, friends: legpulling-laughter-arguments-fights-rootna-phir-manaana-phir rootnaa……. Well, I could just feel all those in those 2 odd hours spent. The cool breeze providing a soothing effect to my facial skin, which inturn would dig deep through the pores of my skin and settling down in my fist-size heart, thumping moments of regaining the vital energizer for yet another “typical” week at work. Whilst I spent the whole evening there, but for the heavy showers, I had to run back to my abode. Nevertheless, I had a chance to sit there for those precious moments and myself kicking out.

Its been said, in a nice-joyful company, any individual would get back to terms, but sometimes digging your mental strength makes you feel more stronger at the end of it.

What a sluggish-sombre post on a Monday morning, apologies though, couldn’t help but posting it.

As I wait for my “gang of four” (well its now 3, as I am away from them), to post their travelogues on their maiden trip to jungle-lodge resort, I can only envy them for they plan all these stuff, when I am not at home. Damn you duffers!! Nodkothinooo nimmanna, modluu photos kalsii, amele sketch haaki… moooru janaana deal maadthini … hushaarrr!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

Hey! Water has a wonderful healing power, weather its intese grief or stress or happiness, water absorbs everything!! I have felt it before and we elt it couple of days back! :D

What a trip it turned out to be! A life time experience paks! We missed you sometimes...badly....but the trip...wow! Inexplicable natural wonder.

Monday, July 31, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

ashtu kopa bandre, hogbodittalwa?? Ondu holiday tegolbodalwa... :)

Monday, July 31, 2006 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@SV : I can feel it SV.. begga blog maadii

@SG: good idea, I shall ask my comapny to give me a return ticket every alternate wkend .. wat say ;-)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home