Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Latte with Dark Brown shocolaaaa...

Working at customer site, gives an opportunity to meet new people. While some faces makes you feel scared, some provide a sense of relief, few are worth bossing over, few are those which you respect, very few are those with whom who would wish to work all along. And there are very very few individuals whom you admire and try to get in touch with them.

The boring mechanical routine that an IT geek goes through especially away from his family, can be a subject for a shyam benegal movie. Not always though. There are some moments where you cherish being an IT pro. Now it’s been quite a while working here in SG. And the office I work in SG, breathes work. We just dont have any kind of amusement at work. After all, work is worship :-)

Few days ago, after a technical discussion with the team, all of a sudden my eyes lit up and I felt a sense of content for working there. Those are the miniscule moments which you want to relish, albeit for few moments. Not all individual have that charisma to impress pakku. Yep, you guessed it right!! She was one among the few.

From then on, I felt like talking to the person, just to lower my curiosity levels. The work environment would never act as a catalyst for sure though in this case. When commuting through that space, I could sense my eyes trying to peep into the person over the seat. While you are moving across the campus, you feel that instinct of her being sum where near to you. Thanks to my colleague, he accidentally reveals some info, which makes me more thrilled.

Today, totally tired at work and eagerly thinking of getting back home at the earliest, taking long steps heading towards the MRT, hear a "Hello" from back. And my colleague, flashes back instantaneously following it with an enthu retaliatory greeting. Curious I was to hear the voice, on doing a palhat, visualize "her".

Aftermath of it, I was sipping latte punctuated with a dark brown chocolate cake, at a nearby snacks-bar. Well, no need to say with whom :-)

Not all people impress pakku, but when some one do, they are really worth it. My first crush in Singapore !!!!

note: some thoughts are a bit exaggerated !!! After all, crushes are crushes, nothing more -nothing less. Ek pal kaa jhonkaa

7 Comments:

Blogger Harsha said...

gammat malpule dhani!!!! ;););)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

I remem one of the punched lines from pepsi ...

"yeh hi hein right choice baby AHA!!"

Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:42:00 AM  
Blogger Anil said...

so u were CRUSHED by a SG gal :D!! enjoy ;-)!!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:17:00 AM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@harsha: Bingooo!!!

@SV: let the "options" array be a dynamic one ;-)

@anil: actually not... I was crushed by a desi S :D

Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Aha.. now thats some description..

Keep me posted on what happenend to this crush!

Monday, August 07, 2006 6:41:00 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Hehe.. I was just reading Anil's comment.. ;)

Monday, August 07, 2006 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

SG: hahahhhah... :-)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home