Monday, August 07, 2006

yeh dil maange more

Few year ago, in one of my mail-conversation I had signed off as "Missing you is cherishing the lovely moments we shared together as dear friends". Then, I am not sure if I wrote it because I felt that the words conveyed more or I really did feel so (I feel it’s the latter). Yesterday, I was at the receiving end! Not always in your lifetime, one gets to hear such words from people who have touched your heart :-)
From a kid who changed parties for the "My best Friend’s tag based on the number of chocolates on their birthday, to this age where the term "Friends" has meant so much in life. Yep, yesterday was supposed to be the day to celebrate being friends. Well.... a single day is not sufficient for me. I feel, every moments of togetherness is a celebration on its own. The lazy weekend it was, most of the time I was in my own dream world in sleep. Dreaming is a trait and don’t I love that. Esp.. those short-lived sweet day dreams. And when I realized that it was almost late evening, started calling my dear friends. After every call.. I felt so elated but on the same time cursed the damn telecom lines, calling India on sunday evening is a exercise on its own.

Internet world has given me people who I can surely term as "closest" friends. Be it orkut or the various flavors of messengers (now I am out of orkut :-(( ). Few bore the dard of tagging along with me so far, while few were left back as either I could not walk along or they felt I was running than walking :-). The other lot, whilst not in touch, would still be thinking of me as I do of them. Such is the eternity and the eloquence of being friends :-)
Thanks to my roomies' efforts to grab a original Rang de Basanthi DVD, he got it on a right day. Enjoyed watching RDB to the hilt. Watttaa movie to enjoy on the Friendship day!!!!

Not sure if I have the liberty to thank you all nice people, but lest shall pause a few moments to celebrate being friends... for a lifetime. You people have taken a few moments from my kitty and returned it back fully decorated with fun, eternal happiness and sometimes sore moments too. Well, I dont blame that. After all, life is not just laughter :-)

Happy Friendship week... Let GOD bless me (all) with good friends... Amen!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home