Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rohne do tu aaj humko .....

{pre-cursor: as usual,boring boring post, just wanted to come out of myself}
Have noticed variant ways of expressing gloomy sad emotions from people around me. Some people cry, some cry very hard until their block their nostrils; some just keep silent with their eyes stuck in one view, few just keep walking until they feel their legs, few finish a carton of Marlbaro in moments, few booze heavily (and then puke LOL) etc.,

Whatever small journey I have covered in this road called “LIFE”, it’s not always been a 100mph drive on an expressway. Sometimes I had to drive like we do on Hosur Road. How mean a comparison was that? Driving always on an expressway is not that enticing enough. I wish life should be something like a F1 track of Monaco Grandprix. Life mein sharp manageable curves naa hoto, zindagi does not ROCK!

Coming back!! Many people cry when they feel let down. Yeah, even men!! Well.. after all men do not have extra horns. Me thinks, men are emotionally very weak compared to females. That’s a different moolah for discussion. When I really feel sad, if I am in bangalore, I frequent the temples I know. Or talk to myself , may close myself in my room and stagnant their for hours, could even shout at people who makes me feel sad and sometimes cry too. Not always though, after all I am a MAN ;-) Crying is not always bringing down ganges from your gifted organs, it could be deep moaning an individual undergoes, which is worser than literally crying L. So that brings to what really makes pakku to “cry”

- When I was this little kid, dad always used to drive me away from watching any movie-related stuff. I always used to literally cry in moms lap. When even she was angry, I always had my sis to take shelter. I feel so embarrassing when I think of those days. Anways, it was childish days. That good act of my dad never let me watch a movie in theatre till I entered into corporate life. I have no regrets and thanks dad!!! :-)

- Glimpse of my Class X Resultsheet: If GOD could rewind my days, I would tell him to pause at June 2005 – Apr 2006. Happiest moments of my life till now. While mates around me feared SSLC exams, we literally made fun of it. Previous evening of every board exam, we (our 8 member gang) continued our daily ritual of playing a game of cricket and tennis (without nets). On the D-day when I read the numbers on the resultsheet, I laughed at heart on those who made fun of me with tears in my eyes that a wonderful era was gone. The pampered last kid, pakku was intelligent enough to get a decent aggregate of 91.

- When I feel lost at proceedings which I cannot hold. I feel like closing up myself in a dark room and just sit silently. I have done this twice, which has made my family go crazy in their thinking.

- When I watch those really senti scenes in a movie. Not all!! Few of which I can remember are the climax moments of “SwathiMuthyam”(telugu movie), “Jogi”(kannada), background music of BLACK

- Important one!!!! When close people hurt my feelings, trust, faith for them. I may be an introvertish kinds, but when I start knowing a person, pakku can be the best if not “bestest”. The best I can think of this situation is a shayari from Fanaa,

Aag sooraj mein hoti hai, Jalna dharti ko padta hai
Mohabbat aankhen karti hain ,tadapna dil ko padta hai

Galtiyan kissi aur karein, aur hume tadapna padtha hai!!! Yeh kaise nyaaya hai!! (The word mohabbat is a misnomer in this context though)

- Interestingly, the most times I would have felt like “crying” has been those happiest moments. Most important of them would be when I saw the result of 2nd semester, BE and surprisingly I had scored above my friends, even though I had typhoid during exams and drove down 150 kms every day of exam as I was hospitalized in Bangalore. When I read the big numbers on the offer letter of my first job, when I flew down to US within 1.5 year of my career, when I played with snow in Europe.. many many more such moments……………………………

Not everyday an individual is happy, when he is not, this kind of posts come out, reminiscing the sad, happily sad moments spent.
Jeeju always says 'Come what may never cry in life, for you may be hurting your loved ones'. From then on, I have followed him to the hilt. Hopefully so go forward...Amen!!

Pakku-in-a-bit-senti-but-not-mental mood !!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anil said...

kisne tere dil ko rolaaya pakku ?? usko sazaa milegi baraabar melegi!!

Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:46:00 AM  
Blogger Pakku said...

Anil: just one of those shady days..

Monday, September 18, 2006 1:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home