Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My dear Senorita....

…when I first read about you in my secondary school days, I had this utmost desire to be you’re MAN. Then, you were truly out of my reach, courtesy all your nakhraas. When I first met you in my PU days, I was dumbstruck to see you. Then, you were a bit bulky. Never mind, being with you was sheer ecstasy.

Then on, time passed by as did the increasing amount of traffic jams in Hosur Road. But, your beauty always lingered in my mind. Very bad sense of jealousy flew across my mind whenever I saw you with others. But I always tried to be envious rather than being jealous. After all, who does not like being with a gorgeous like you. You were very very costly to me then. So for all my acadaemics I got the much needed help from your elder brother. Although he was not a single piece, he helped me score quite good score in my studies. He is still with me and he loves me too. With growing age, I can see he is getting slower and cries for rest quite often.

Days went by and I grew with my professional life. So did my distance with you reduced. Whenever I was away from my family, you were with me. You entertained me, you moaned with me, you played with me and above all, you were with me always even at work. You helped me resolve numerous issues at work. I presented all my work using you. When people applauded, I would first see you and smile. Above all, you helped me grow along with you. But, the only shady thing was you weren’t mine. Whenever I saw a corporate logo on your attire, I had to console myself that one fine day, you will be mine.

Finally, I can audaciously utter You are mine. I possess you. People say, you cannot possess female specie until a person knows her completely and has her comfort level. I have analysed you enough to be mine. My dear senorita belongs to the Pro Satellite L100 family of Toshiba. She has a brain inculcated from Intel Core Duo family, which can run at walloping speed of 1.8GHz. At peak, it can reach 1.6 times that number. She had to be upgraded to suit my desire, which dearly cost my wallet. She can store 1GB worth data in her brain and around 80GB of stuff in her belly. When it overgrows, she can write it off to a DVdisc within minutes.

Above all, her face is as wide as 15” and its TFT flat. Whenever she opens her mouth she sings my favourite tunes. Whenever she is tired, I need to feed her as I work with her. She can run for almost 4.5 hours without any “power” food. Sometimes, I feel she gets irritated with me, so she vents her ire in the form of heat. But, she understands me and starts up her own cooler to pacify herself.

Yeah...she looks "compactly" slim too(from all the angles ;-) ). When I place her on my lap, she doesnt pain my muscles as she weighs only 2.6 Kg. Doesnt she love being on my lap!!!!

Senorita, now that we know each other, I will assume that you will be with me accepting all my whims and fancies. You should engulf my emotions whenever I am out of my dear-ones and help me reach them. I know, you shall oblige.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

There is always "someone" very shortly who will replace Thoshiba :D

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 2:17:00 AM  
Blogger Harsha said...

ROFL here =))

And kinda agree with Pramod :)

Seen bluffmaster? Nana patekar sits with his wife on his lap and plays tic tac toe, and says "hume thode purane khayalat ke hai, hume aisa laptop hi pasand hai" :D

Mine's a DELL D600 :D

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@Pramod: Very true. She shall be surely from the Sony VAIO family or iMAC family.

@Harsha: Well.. I would mind doing that. kya kare..wifey thing is a bit too far :-)

@Smiling Girl: Thanks..Yeps, out of the Box. Mac is sexier, but hum "paraaya dhan" pe nazar nahin lagaate hain..humko hamaari lajjoo hi sab kuchh hai. when lajooo cribbs, we shall think of MS.MAC or Ms.VAIO

Friday, September 08, 2006 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Anil said...

wow...!! tatz a MasterPiece!! Welcome to the Toshiba Club!! u shud have got the one with nVIDIA graphics card!!

U juss cant beat my lovely in Graphics n Sound!! [:D]

Sunday, September 10, 2006 4:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home