Friday, September 15, 2006

Weekend Date ???

OK OK I am fine now.. after all its friday and to come out of all the shady thinking, preponed my deliverables by a day, so that I was extra occupied with work yesterday evening. The act of which made me work in office late. So, by today afternoon, I should be done with this weeks deliverable.

I am eagerly waiting for sunday noon. Courtesy, this lassie has "promised" to spend time with me. Or should I call it a "Date". Whatever it is, I would like to know more about this lady. Whenever I have spoken with her near coffe vending machine or across passageway, she appears to be that honest, intelligent(non-technical), traditional-yet-mod-thinking, attitude girl. Me thinks, gals should have that extra bit of attitude towards guys, which makes us feel "she is not that easy" heheheehhe

But, somehow I feel this is too early for me to think of something serious beyond a "Date". I know, I have not taken this seriously, but the thought of getting into a relationship makes me go scary. Hang on... I feel my thinking is going wayward. Let me not think of all this, and just meet an individual. Thats it!!!!!

Will I really go on my maiden date in Singapore ??? I am still not convinced. Keeping fingers crossed!!!

Rock your weekend juntaaa.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Harsha said...

All the best !!!
And dont forget to write abt it :D

Friday, September 15, 2006 1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

I agree with Harsha....Do write in...UNCENSORED is what we want!

Friday, September 15, 2006 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger Anil said...

CHAK DE patte... [;)]!!

Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@Harsha : thanks. May be it was tooo excited, should have waited till it happened :-)

@SV : You know, I am an open book. I dont believe in censored details :D

@Anil: :(

@SG: Seems like I should now write, how girls should "firmly" fix time for a meet? :-)

Monday, September 18, 2006 1:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home