Monday, October 02, 2006

The 'Giggler' is back...

Eventfull week it was, both at work and personally. No, this weekend was devoid of any movie watching in theatres. Roamed around in WakeBoard World Cup 2006 and with some gadget-shopping finished off the weekend.

But, thanks to my home theatre system, converted my living room into a dolby dts theatre(not literally). And I watched the same movies which I could have watched atleast 20-30 times!

The two ladies I admire the most in glam industry(currently- as my loyalty varies with changing times!!) played the perfect 'virtual' host. Yep, Trisha and 'the giggler'. Well, I have written enough about Trisha in this space. Now that I have a complete list of her movies (original, no piracy please), its just that I need time to keep drooling over her time and again.

Buoy.. I just want to talk to her once. Hoping that she would land in Singapore at the earliest :-). I get to meet her and she spares some time for pakku. Now please dont stop me from dreaming. Sometimes dreams come true :-) And this special picture of her(which was given to me only.. ok ok juss kidding:-)), shall always adorn my disk space. And now, this space too.

Yippie!! And the 'giggler' is back after a long hiatus. This time as a courtesan!!!. Legends say, enacting that kind of role is the final hurdle in an actors(female) movie career. Hope she comes off in flying colors. Not many of her contemporaries have scaled the legend in Rekha (as a courtesan), with Madhuri Nene coming close. If she does it, it will surely go down as THE ACHIEVEMENT.

And, as my buddy SV, flies off to Sammys land, wishing him all the very best in his endeavours and hope he comes back from US without much troubling his female friends there..:-)

Happy Dusshera and enjoy the long weekend :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home