Thursday, August 30, 2007

Midnight Ramblings

It is around 3am in the night and I am still awake!!! For till midnight, I had the urge to be awake to watch cricket, but once Dravid got out, wanted to crash. Unfortunately, my eyes are still wide open and I am owling. Courtesy my friend, who freaked me out with all the stories of daemons from Mangalore. ‘Bhootha’s as they call in mangalore. Hopefully, she does not get to read this.

Hopping on different blogs, I found one of the blogpost a good ingredient to kill my time at this hour. The tag requires to pen 20 likings of an individual. Thou shalt pencil thou likings:

1) I like masalapuri. Also, I crave for sev puri. And, papdi chat that too a theekhaa one. And I yearn for the roadside pani puri. Ok OK. I love chaats.

2) I like to burn the road when it is raining. Ageed, I don’t have the gizmos to compete with the likes of MotoGP, but my Honda is enough to feel the thrill of riding whilst raining.

3) I like to wear my favourite trouser and exec shirt on Monday to office. Even if those havnt seen the face of laundry for few days. I convince myself that Deo’s exist in the world to make feel those apparels afresh.

4) I love AR Rahman. If ever I get to meet him, I would request him to take me along with him for 24 hours. For I want to witness, being AR Rahman for a day.

5) I love to play pranks (of long – term nature) on my friends. And sometimes, those turn really ugly and had to showcase the ‘I am a good guy but a bit pra(n)kashious’ to get those friends back on the friendship track ;-)

6) I love appetizers in my food. Even to the extent of skipping my main meals.

7) I love cute chubby chubby kids. I just adore them. Throw them all in my room and I can forget the outside world. I would not mind them pissing on me, but they should not cry.

8) I like to watch my favourite movies umpteen times. To the extent of my DVD reader not recognising the disc due to overusage. Well, don’t ask what I meant by overusage. The crux is that, I love rewatching the self-declared classics.

9) I love to watch outswingers in cricket. Those sweet balls which pitch on middle-off stump and take a 15-25 degree trajectory towards the first slip. When the batsman is foxed, the ball finally ends up in second slip. To be understood only by cricket literates.

10) I yearn to watch SRK as Rahul. Ohh give me a break; expect all those experimentation from the other Khan. But for SRK, its always cutie sweetie-pie roles. Wish, he keeps on playing those roles to eternity with the same fervour as in DDLJ.

11) I drool for those Biiiigggggggg eyes of a female. Likes of Jo, Ash, Meera jasmine. They have it all.

12) I like to dislike when I am arguing with an arrogant female.

13) I like mangalore culture, way of living, traditions a lot.

14) I love trekking with a vibrant group. Needless to say, the surround should act as a catalyst for a trek. 23-24 degree temperature, lush green forests, summit to look at and offcourse a chatter-patter company.

15) I love to sit alone in clean (white water) beaches for hours looking at the horizon. Yep alone!!

16) I love to work on black-coloured laptops. The IBM Thinkpad’s. Only black at work!

17) I love good tamil movies. I love good telugu movies. I love good hindi movies. I love good kannada movies. I love good English movies. Err., I love good movies.

18) I love witty one-liners as status messages in messengers.

19) I love to ogle at a good-looking lassie twice. Yep twice!! First to check if she is good-looking. If yes, to verify if she is truly good-looking. If No, what was the reason she was not good looking ;-)

20) I love thyself and thy family.

Twenty likings is less in number but now that my manager has pounded me with work, I have to stop here.

I started this blogpost as mentioned above but ended this after 2 odd days.

Please do let me know if you were to take up this tag. Ohh nopes, those are not the typical one liner in an official mail :-)

cheerios

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is this arrogant female??

Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

So now I know what you at at 3 AM...! Peeking at and ogling at and invading others "Blog Privacy"!! :D

Thursday, September 06, 2007 1:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home