Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pleasant Surprise...

Every weekend, I forget to change my mobile profile setting to "Ringing". Thanks to which, I would have missed quite a few calls. Over the last weekend, I did miss one. And after subsequent callbacks could not reach the person intended.

Finally, the get-to-gether which was to occur over a weekend, concludes on a cold weekday late evening. Well, either of us did not know each other. We only knew that, each would be of same skin color and could resemble an indian face. Perfect blend for a Blind-date. Rightooo!!! Read On...

When I did meet the person in a luxurious hotel, I was in for a surprise. Pleaseant one indeed.

Of all the people who read this, how many people have felt the feeling of being remembered by your ex-manager after years? Being remembered not being cursed ?

How many people have a ex-manager who sends out an authentic Indian sweets/savouries through an unknown person across seas, to refresh your tastebuds ?

Yes I do and I cherish that :-)

Thanks a ton Lakshmi...

Cheers...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

But what ever you emphasized at the beginning...is still pending to be told :D.

Let us know who that messenger was? :D.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

SV: Just a buildup guru.. am always pristine ;-)

Sunday, April 29, 2007 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

Hahahahaa I know I know

Sunday, April 29, 2007 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home