Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Best wishes..

Yesterday, cosily sitting at home, was chatting(read as confrontation) with this female named, AB. The crux of the matter was another set of A's and B. That is, AbhiAsh and their proposed relationship.

The chat which started as leg pulling (as she is a major fanatic of AB and me of Ash) against each others interest, slowly moved to a phase on why each other fantacised their star. To be frank, either of us did not hate the same gender individual, it was just that we were fanatical about our own star. The worst part of these confrontation, it only drags on, never does an individual give up to agree the opposites view. So.. the arguent still continues...

Going back to my Class X days, around 1996, that is when I noticed this lovely-looking female named Aishwarya Rai, more so as she was a mangie. Then, my high-school days were more packed with cricket matches and tennis (read hand-tennis) but less of studies. Still, pakku master was capable enough to get 90-odd percent in the boards (bit of self-praise ;-)

Back to Ash!! While my PU days had more hours spent for tuitions, but every now-and-then, i used to view pics of Ash in fridays film-supplement of "Praja Vani" (No.1 kannada daily then). Then, started my engineering days. Around the year 2000, during my 4 semester holidays, I watched "Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam". Till date, its been one of my best movie, creditted to Ash.

Everyday when i used to walk to my college for around 30 odd mins, I used to sing "Jhonka hawa ka.. aaj bhi" between my ears. And even after 6 odd years, I can still recite that complete song. That is when I started collecting more info about her. And got labelled as an "Ash-fan" in college. Every time I watched her movies, she never impressed me as an actor. But there were exceptions, in Taal, HDDCS, Chhoker bali and Provoked. And in Guru, mani did not give any room to showcase her as an actor.

She may be called as "Director's Actor", but pakku feels the gorgeous female she is and her height, does not bring in due credits to her acting or dancing. She is more a still-photography element than a motion picture thespian.

While my friends used to google for her JPEG images, I used to search for articles on her modelling days, transition from modelling to acting, to a woman of substance. Oops.. thats a very weighty statement. But, I still feel she is that.

My genX have grown up fantacising her. Whenever people asked about my marriage plans, I used to respond "Ash is busy at work.. so....". Never would they ask any more questions on marital plans. Sometimes, I have even retorted back saying, dont you recognise "Ash" in my name (prakASH) ;-)

Have read many blogs which have supposedly showing her "darker side" (most of these blogs are written by females, sometimes they themselves are in a confused state, if they were writing as they are J of her or becoz of concrete material to prove that)and laughed over it but none of them could disprove my thought about her. Esp.. those blogs who wrote about her personal life. Many a times, I would script few sentences to lash back at them, but then the smart pakku, would never publish the comment on those blogspace. Only reason being, as it was their thoughts in their space.

She did have her ups-and-downs in career and personal life. But, whatever she did, it was with utmost dedication and self-interest.

The word "Ash" has been a synonym for beauty and smart intelligence right through our growth in our 20's. And she has displayed that even in her decision towards next level.

Ash, heres wishing you all the very best in your new phase of life, as you walkalong with Abhi for a lifetime. Hope all the GOD's shower their divine blessings at this wonderful pair :-)

Always, keep your "plasticised" smile :-)

pakku

4 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

"smart intelligence " huahahahahahh huahahhahah am ROFLing here....

AvLige mathadakke barallla....avL mathadod keLidre nagu baratte hahahaahahahahaha

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Good way of conveying wishes from prakASH to abhiASH. If Ash looks at your blog a big horn will come on her head :) for having a hardcore ashFan.

I am sad that anymore you can’t say “Ash is busy at work…”,

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:51:00 AM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@SV: waddever that meant...

@AB: I am more depressed that he has lost his status as ur dear BF :p
no horns please.. she is a modest female :-)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preeti Madhura, Thyaga Amara :-)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home