Thursday, February 08, 2007

Kudos dude..

*Warning - major p3a rant*

When we first met during our engineering days, my first thought was “why is he sleeping in the daytime?”…I am not sure what you had felt, yeah that’s pretty obvious now :-). Later meetings always led to an impression of “buoy, he does have an utmost liking for eating”. To this date, my thoughts havnt changed, may be the intensity could.

To be frank, I never thought we could come together so far, after I met you first. Well, now we have and we have done it with utmost passion without any regrets. And along, we have mingled ourselves in a great coterie, P3A. And don’t you stand as a cherubic exception being the only “A”…Now don’t flaunt yourself to “A” of D-2. Ok Ok.. I just meant to say you completed the wonderful link of P3 with an “A”.

During the days when I seriously felt that geo-distance does negatively bring into a relationship, p3a was an exception. All credit to you for being an integral binder. When either of us worked in four different places of the world, we still made sure for a constant communiqué. A true example, if there is a resolve from either end; geo-distance does not matter.

Of all the years we have spent time together, the transformation has been incredibly smooth and for good reasons. From our care-free (not actually, we were those diligent students even in an engineering college, where profs would remember us) student-life to freebies-googling-for-job to young-turks to responsible (really?) adults. Now, you are stepping forward into a new world of pleasant surprises :-)

Unfortunately, due to self-inflicted ambitions, I have been a defaulter in most of the p3a get-togethers. Please do exempt me from the ire. On the contrary, you guys have been major defaulters in terms of treating me. Just a valid defence from my end.. parvagilla amele nodkothini ….

Ok Anil, as you step forward for an auspicious association with Sreegowri, all the best wishes and congratulations from me and my family and wishing you both a fun-filled, wonderful days together going ahead :-)

Kudos to you mate for breaking the “bachelors’ group” tag and also introducing a new member. Now on if ever you flaunt any unmentionable humour or ogle at females, we know whom to contact …ROFL

Cheers mate

3 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

I hope atleast now he'll sudharsufy [:D]

Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Anil said...

Tx a zillion for the wishes paks!! ur absence was felt...!!

You always use to be the 'Trend-Setter' in P3A...!! but this time i stole it from u [;)]!!

Monday, February 12, 2007 5:40:00 AM  
Blogger Pakku said...

@SV: he HAS TO :-)

@Anil: Not sure, y u associated the term "trendsetter" to me. But, in this case, no I DID NOT wanted to.. you haev the pleasure in doing so..cheers

Monday, February 12, 2007 4:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home