Friday, January 26, 2007

Manis' perfect

Mesmerised I was by the stunning music of Mani- Rahman combination, my iPod iteratively sang those seven jewels from GURU. Desperate for the video, I used to download all the available hi-res trailers into my ipod to watch it whenever I could.

The week it got released, I had to fly to Melbourne and I just could not manage time to watch it with my P3A friends. After settling down here, finally I got to watch Gurukanth Desai...

After watching "Dalapathi", I have been fanatic about Manis artistic school of storytelling. Inspired by which got to watch most of his tamil classics. Tamil movie industry is blessed to have such a craftsmen in Mani, carrying forward the legacy of the GREAT K. Balachander. No wonder, why they cribb, for him not directing any of tamil movies these days. Bollywood is lucky :-)

Lot has been said, blogged about Guru, for now I would not want to write any review on this good movie. Product of a perfect teamwork !!!

If Lallan made juntaa notice an actor in AB baby (somehow I still feel Abhi did not provide full justice to the character of Lallan in Yuva), history will traceback Guru has one of his finesses masterpiece.

Must watch movie, even if you are not a Mani admirer :-)

pakku

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the ARR- Mani combination. Three cheers to them

Friday, January 26, 2007 10:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home