Monday, January 01, 2007

Happpy New Year

As seconds tickle past, here is me pakku, bidding adieus and cheerios for an wonderful year passed by. 2006 an year where I felt content, ecstatic with watever good thingsI did. If destiny were to give me a choice to live back the passed by years again, I would choose 2006 (so far in my life).

Wonderful year, as I felt a lot of myself amidst grimaces of success(?). Well..just when the year is signing off for itself, it has given me pointers going ahead to next year. Hope the coming year is filled with much more (mooorrrrrreeeeeeee) goodies and utmost satisfaction with watever good things(only good) I take up.

Happy NEW YEAR 2007 and wish the year brings you all success in whatever good things you do. As always keep :-)
pakku

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home