Friday, January 05, 2007

Ciao...

As days nearby for my travel back to Bangalore, to say the least, Singapore – I will miss you. For all the wonderful days I had here with you, be it personally or professionally, you shall be etched into my memories eternally.

Blame it to my habit of going away from my dearest, I had to go on with my ambitions and dreams.

But, the journey has to go on and I shall surely come back into your warm cocoon. Hope you shall share the same warmth and love with your parted son. And bless me with all goodwill herein.

Singapore, heartily, I love you and shall do so forever.

No I am not ‘bye’ing you, I shall ciao back :-)
prakash
Bangalore, I am coming.. *pakku literally does a bhangra in office*

2 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

Looking forward for your arrival pakku. Have a safe journey back home.

Friday, January 05, 2007 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Anil said...

Welcome back paks...!! have a safe journey!!

Saturday, January 06, 2007 2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home