Monday, January 22, 2007

Breaking the jinx..

Finally.. I am back in this space *Sound of Drums*

Last fornight has been almost like a fairytale(atleast for me). After packing my bags from (it was heavy one too-had to pay extra baggage amount) Singapore and with mosit eyes, yet delightful face stepped into bangalore. THank GOD, this time I did not have any issues in the airport and it was a smooth exit. Good omen :-)

For all the little time(around 8 days) I spent in bangalore, most of the times I was either away from home or tangled in bangalore traffic. Thanks to which, I could not spend qualtiy time with my family and dear ones. And I am seriously regretting it now.

Yep, my base location has changed. Not at all a news!! Well, this time, I am in a country where I wished to work. Yep, I am now based out of Australia and Melbourne in particular.

Am not sure, why I am doing such major career shifts in such short spans, for now I just want to be like Tiger Woods :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

Tiger Woods! Ah!! Perfect choice! All the best.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home