Friday, April 20, 2007

mere yaaar ki shaadi hai :-)

**dedicated to Anil Kumar, the only A of P3A, who from today would lose the bachelor tag and downgrade himself to be part of HIS OWN family**

Dude,

When I started writing this blogpost, I wanted to write one comical blog on you, same on the lines of Jaspal Bhatti's "Flop Show". Somehow, mid-way I felt am not doing justice to the post and the person yourself. So retraced myself.

Have used this space, to write about P3A many a times, so any intro to you as a blokey would be sheer repetition.

Still, lots of unmentioned stories lies beneath the stones of rail-tracks running across Bangalore-Tiptur. Rightooo!!! Well, for all the minds imagining a wonderful story, my dear apologies as there was nothing but you were very fond of the Chur-muri's sold in the train :-)

Many of us when we saw you first, would feel why are you so slow. Werent you then? No wonder you were nicknamed "Gaja" in college. But, going on we always found you as a geezer with a calm, sedate and solitairic attitude, who wanted to accomplish things in your own way. Truly so, you have done it. Bulls eye.. right!!!!

Also, kudos to you for maintaining a clean-slate in terms of hang-ups, rumours, gossips in college(kudos to me as well.. pat on my back). As your hard-work (hang-on, when did you study in BE.. ohh yeah you missed few hours of sleep in 7 sem exams) would yield results, you are now right up their in you life professionally. Content in profession in adds(to some extent) to happy hours in personal life. Correct!!

When it comes to P3A, I wholeheartedly admit that you have been a bonding gel between us. I would credit that to your patience, calmness and non-violent nature. Many thanks for that, yet no thanks :-d

After we four guys, gelled together as a "Gang of Four", we always felt that, it should be "We Four and Our family". Many a times, we felt a moment of uneasiness if there was a fifth name in group-mails. Aint it!! Well dear, that could be accreditted to our bonding.

Finally the day has come for a new member to take on the esteemed role. Bingoo!!!

Mate, as you tie the knot to become one, on this very auspicious day of "Akshaya Thrithiya" with SreeGowri, me as a dear friend, admirer; wishes you both deep down from my heart, for a joyous married life going ahead. Wish all the GOD's shower this wonderful pair with all the good things/wishes for you both, to take on the journey called "LIFE" always together happily and joyfully. All the very very Best!!

I seriously understand that I have missed something by not being there with you guys, yet I will not dampen my spirits to wish you again through this space. Albeit, gelaya ondu kshamae irali :-)

Have a wonderful married life, Anil and Gowri :-)

pakku

ps: Dude..you missed some bums on your bachelors party. Did you have one ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

I was indeed expecting and waiting for this post about A tying the knot.
More than anything else, it was one of the bestestest and happiest moments in my life to witness Mr.A's wedding. His face gleaming with joy.

Air around Mr.A was giving an impression of 'Shakti' entering his soul. Indeed it was!

Saturday, April 21, 2007 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home