Friday, November 04, 2005

Marked :(

hmm.. tagged by Anila , my stargazing on the act.

Seven Things I Wish I cud do

1) Go on a long Coffee break with NRN and Nandan, discussing various things.

2) Play a long session of beach volleball partnering Julia Roberts against Aishwarya Rai-Rahul Dravid besides Pacific near Los Angeles.

3) Drive a Merc with my family thru Konkan belt enroute to my hometown.

4) Change the protocol of Software Project Manager, when I become one few yrs down the lane.

5) Spend Weekends, watching newly released movies with "Thalaivar" Rajnikanth and Trisha.

6) Candle-lit dinner with SA, with French wine followed by a romantic dance amidst blue waters over a Star Cruise on a moonlit late evening.

7) Becum Rich so that I cud Hire - Vijay Mallya as a bartender, Billu as the "Windows"Cleaner, Mittal as my driver, Ambanis as my phone operators.

Seven Things I Wish I wudnt DO :

1) Say NO to the dear/close ones.

2) Study Organic Chemistry again.

3) Tolerate false allegations/bashings at my close ones.

4) Roam as a well-dressed groom in search of the bride and sit in their home as an Idol, watching the girl get you the snacks(cursing me in/out in her mind)

5) Kiss a 5' girl :))

6) Smoking/Drugs

7) Decline a sponsored holiday tour to any damn place on the Earth.

Seven Words I utter most
1) So..

2) yeah / hey / haan

3) Watt the heck !!

4) Shiittt / Shucks

5) maga

6) sisya

7) watssupp ?

Now, since I hate the concept of Tagging so much, I wudnt want to TAG any others whom I know. But, surely Anila wud get a toast of my limbs tangential excercises on his butt..Its a totally different ballgame if it were to be from the fairer sex ;)

Disclaimer :

This blog-Post doesnt hold any genuine reasons to be held as an evidence for any legal battles which wud forego after the above incident.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

who is "s"?!

Friday, November 04, 2005 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Sleepyface said...

after going through the verbal battle in mitti's blog, i would want to join you in step 1 of your seven things u wish u cud do. :o)

Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home