Tuesday, January 24, 2006

quiicckk update

Me : So XXXX, whats new in Life ? Any Good News to hear ?

HIM : hmm dude, Yeah I have One.

Me : Woooww.. Career yaa Life ?

HIM : arre ab tho humhe Life hi sab kucch hai, Career ke baat chhod do.

Me : Voila, buddy I better be there LIVE, when you mention that, not on phone please.

What more can I say? I am waiting to hear from HIM. Most eager to know about the lady who stuck him.

I too can sing Mere yaar Ki Shaadi Hai on his very special day. Hopefully, some sonii kudii(s) would entice us on the occasion to be held months later ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pramod Viswanath said...

Throw us some light on "HIM"!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Pakku said...

P3A does not know HIM

Thursday, January 26, 2006 4:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home