Thursday, December 01, 2005

Material World..

Lord Krshna in one of the verses in the eternal BhagVadGeetha mentions "You come alone to this KarmaBhoomi, you are packed off alone then why do you cribb for living your life alone". True, to the core. I always vied for Happiness all through. Sometimes, internal Happiness, but most of the time material happiness. But, when you start thinking of why I need to get all those material benefits, I have no answer. Still, I am running around to make the best use of this life too be the owner of those materials, which on one day will not be mine. The only thing which I can proudly own is my Soul

I do have a lot of free time after work. And to my total dismay, I have become a ardent admirer of one lady's act. True, it is timepass job. But, the spiritual tissues in my body make me read through many of such works. This one was one among the good articles I found. These kind of articles always make me think away from the materialistic world. What they say as True Happiness!!

Now back to the KarmaBhoomi, full of frustration and "joy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home